Monday, May 25, 2009

Should've had this is in my head this whole time.

"I'm not dancing for them anymore, I'm dancing for me"

I have done nothing this break besides, chill with friends, TRY to make money- and Dance, something I LOVE to do.

Before getting into the Conservatory of Dance I had had such a great love and passion for dance, a respect for the discipline that...well I don't have for anything else. Once I was admitted in I was met with a lot of pressure and lil to no encouragement.

As the year came to an end, I thought I did a hell of a lot better then my first few months, which I have- I have made a lot of growth... and that passion is still there... surprisingly it is still.

Surprisingly because I have been told some of the worst things, treated like shit, and even embarrassed. But I am strong, stronger then I thought- and I'm going to push myself.

And though I am willing to kill myself to dance, torture my body, and bleed for my craft- I have to always remember at the end of the day, "I'm not dancing for them anymore, I'm dancing for me"... and for Granny, lol.

No comments: