Saturday, August 8, 2009

Adventures!!


I am currently in Carlisle Pa... you know... the middle of nowhere!

As of right now I am just choreographing a piece on some friends and fellow dancers while down here. The piece is called 'Open Minds' and it is about relationships. That's all I will say about it for now.

But before I came to Pa, I was in Baltimore *sang* lol

I visited one of my best friends and my crazy ex boyfriend Matt. I also got to meet some pretty amazing people which was nice, shop at some neat thrift stores, and just got really creative...

nonetheless- I am about ready to go back to NY and reek havoc again, lol. I already have soem work to do when I get back, which I am very excited about :)

overall all... very eventful summer, I hope to have more adventures!!!!

No comments: