Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Heroics

I just finished watching the Buffy The Vampire series...

I love it- I remember the first time I watched it. It was on the WB11 and it was a Sunday. I had to have been in 4th grade. I fell in LOVE and it is still a big part of my life!

After watching my first episode, I remember blowing up a balloon, drawing a vampire face on it, and fighting it throughout my living room.

I wanted to be the slayer

This was and still is my favorite show- nothing has been able to replace it.. sorry TrueBlood, Heroes, etc...

Maybe I just have a thing about heroics! I was a huge batman fan when I was younger!! Maybe I just wanted to do him, jk. There is just somethign about being sworn to protect the innocent... I am all about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

90210- Love it!!! Still do:} 4ever!!!! I love ur blog- so fun:}