Sunday, June 14, 2009

change change change

Ok...

So Lake Placid, minus all the fighting and arguing... AMAZING! I needed to get AWAY from Westchester County, and get in touch with the A.D.K'z lmao

Next time I hope we get to do a high peek hike, who knew I was sooo butch! lol, jk

My ballet performance went really well, I think. The music was from Little Miss Sunshine, 'The Winner is, " by Devotchka. My friend Margaret and I choreographed the Pas de deux together, lol. My FIRST Classical ballet piece I choreographed.

So here I am, back in Westchester- So back to ballet class every morning and FUN fitness classes in the evening.

Also I am trying to give away my aunts dog- I luv animalz, more then I like people, and this animal needs to be somewhere that people love her and want to give her the best life possible- that so happens to be NOT at my aunts house... no shade fam, but, it is what it is.

No comments: