Thursday, June 18, 2009

YEAH!

So....

Though my body was doing some strange things yesterday, I still managed to go and take my cardio kickboxing class as well as the strip tease. I chilled and waited around afterwards (esp since they had wine) just because I was being lazy.

Then the owner was talking about getting a sub for the hip hop aerobics class... then she said, "Davon, do you teach hip hop- you can do it." I freaked!!!!!

I said, "Well yeah I teach hip hop, that's what I mostly teach anyway and in regard to the aerobic part, I have taken classes in personal training- plus most of my classes are boot camp style anyway."

So she agreed!!! So here I am FLIPPING' out nervous as hell! I am teaching a class I have never taught and am FREAKED... hip hop aerobic?!?!?!?

I just don't want it to be some cheesy shit and I end up leaving feeling embarrassed, lol.

I am getting myself sick... :(

I CAN DO THIS!!!!

No comments: