Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MacHead

I just finished watching the documentary- MacHead and all I can say is wow. Cult-like indeed

I actually got my first mac when I was 19- it was a gift from my boyfriend at the time. I was so ANTI-Mac, as I was a PC user my whole life.

I fell in love with my Mac without even know it.

THEN I needed to get an mp3 player for the dance and fitness classes I was teaching- I had to get an Ipod, I just could NOT mismatch products- lol

Granted I do not have an Iphone, Ipad, or Itouch- I am content with my Mac and Ipod... though I do crave the other items sometimes. :P

Brand loyalty is an amazing thing- and Apple is deff trying to make sure their market is geared towards adolescents and young adults- as they are far more reliable to be LIFERS to products... scary, but it's working

No comments: